Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wait Ten Minutes

I had the privilege of shooting an engagement session with Alicia during the end of March. We will be taking wedding pictures for this young couple this summer and I am looking forward to it very much. Here are a few of the pictures I took during the shoot.






I have also been spending some time out at my Grandma's place at Echo Lake and, as you can see from the following pictures, the snow is almost gone. I finished texturing the drywall inside, and I put up a little housewrap and trim as well this past week. I am excited to see some work days when everyone who can is able to come out and pitch in.



The next three pictures are of the lone crocus out front of the house we live in. The first picture is the morning after a snowstorm around March 30th, and the second and third pictures are during a snowstorm a week later.




Like they always say, if you don't like the weather in Montana, just wait ten minutes. And if you do like the weather, get ready for it to change anyway.



1 comment:

  1. I remember your Grandma's place out at Echo Lake! How fun! I love the pictures of the couple you took, esp. the second one down and the one below the picture with the fence. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete